Safety Insurance only writes insurance in the states of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. They were founded in 1979, in Massachusetts, and have kept most of their focus on that particular state. They are the third largest personal auto insurance carrier in the state of Massachusetts.
Even though they are not found in many areas across the country, they have earned many awards and recognitions for their business, including:
• An “A” rating from A.M. Best
• Being named in the Ward’s Top 50 Companies for five consecutive years.
• Ranked as one the top 100 “best-performing” companies based in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe for the last seven years.
• The Professional Insurance Agents of New Hampshire “Rookie of the Year” award.
• Ranked #4 nationwide by Deep Customer Connections, Inc. for “Ease of Doing Business”.
If you have Safety Insurance auto insurance leave a review about your experience – good or bad.
For more customer insurance reviews, click here.
For Allstate insurance reviews, click here.
For State Farm insurance reviews, click here.