The Cincinnati Insurance Companies work hard for their clients and their independent agents that write their coverage.
The Cincinnati Insurance Company was created in 1950 by four independent insurance agents, and to this day remains extremely supportive of the Independent Agent way of selling insurance. Cincinnati Insurance Company writes a number of different insurance products including property and casualty insurance under the name Cincinnati Financial.
They write insurance in 39 states and have over 1500 agency locations writing their coverage.
In recent years The Cincinnati Insurance Company has earned the following distinctions:
- Best Client Advocate Score and Best Overall by Rating for an insurance company (National Underwriter P&C 11/12/12)
- Top 10 P&C Performers for 2012 (www.propertycasualty360.com)
- Lowest Countrywide Consumer Complaint Ratios (Consumer Information Source)
- #26 of the top 200 U.S. property casualty insurance companies based on net premium (Best’s Review July 2012)
- Recognition for keeping an “A” rating or higher for the last 50 years (Best’s Review July 2012)
For more customer insurance reviews, click here.
For State Farm insurance reviews, click here.
For GEICO insurance reviews, click here.